Non-manhole: Plastic manhole that only provides access to the drainage system for inspection and cleaning equipment. It is suitable for plastic inspection wells for drainage with a depth of not more than 6m and a buried pipe diameter of not more than 630mm in construction areas (residential areas, public buildings, factory areas, etc.).
Scope of application
1. Non-human inspection wells: plastic inspection wells that only provide inspection and cleaning equipment to enter the drainage system channel.
2. It is suitable for plastic inspection wells for drainage with a depth of not more than 6m and a buried pipe diameter of not more than 630mm in construction areas (residential areas, public building areas, factory areas, etc.).
1. It is composed of well seat, shaft, anti-falling pollution collection net, well cover and accessories.
2. The well seat is made of polymer resin (PPB, PVC) as raw material and is injection molded at one time.
3. The shaft can be used PVC shaft special pipe or HDPE shaft special pipe.
4. Manhole covers: plastic manhole covers can be used in green belts, composite manhole covers, cast iron manhole covers and steel fiber concrete manhole covers can be used in sidewalks, residential roads or municipal roads.
National standard GB/T 41048-2021 "technical requirements for plastic inspection wells for urban drainage"
According to the bottom structure, the plastic inspection well seat can be divided into two types: the trough type and the sink chamber. The bottom of the trough-type well seat is provided with a smooth guide trough, which has good hydraulic conditions and is conducive to rapid discharge of rain and sewage to avoid dirt retention.
Mud sink chamber The bottom of the well seat is provided with a mud sink chamber with a height of 200mm (well diameter ≤ 315mm) and 300mm (well diameter> 315mm), which is commonly used in rainwater pipeline systems. Sediment settles at the bottom of the well when rainwater passes through.
|Saddle joint diameter matched to wellbore
|OD: Nominal size is outer diameter series
ID: Nominal size is inner diameter series
According to the national industry standard "plastic inspection for drainage in building communities".
Well "CJ/T233-2016 specified wellbore is outer diameter series
The standard specifications are:
|OD110 OD160 OD200 OD250
ID150 ID200 ID225
|OD110 OD160 OD200 OD250 OD315
ID150 ID200 ID225 ID300